Private Lessons & Group Classes
Bill Reed Voice Studio offers private voice lessons for students ages 14 and up. Lesson lengths are 45 minutes. Hour-long Saturday group classes are available for beginning students, ages 10-16. Lessons and classes include vocal warm-up/vocal technique and song interpretation and culminate with performance opportunities.
Lessons by Audition
Due to the high demand for private lessons, students must audition to be a member of the voice studio.
Payment in full is due at each lesson unless you’ve made a previous payment arrangement. If you prefer, you may prepay for a series of lessons. Payment may be made by cash, check (payable to “Bill Reed Voice Studio), or by PayPal or credit card through the Bill Reed Voice Studio student portal. We appreciate your business and prompt payment! We reserve the right to prevent scheduling of future lessons if your account carries a balance due.
To cancel or reschedule, please do so by logging in to your student portal a minimum of 48 hours in advance. No-shows for scheduled lessons, and lessons canceled by the student less than 48 hours in advance, are billed at the regular rate. (There may be an opportunity to make up a lesson in some situations, such as illness or emergency.) Thank you for your understanding.
Other voice studio rules & policies:
- To meet our goals we emphatically encourage students to participate in cabarets, workshops and the June intensive.
- Kindly acknowledge Bill Reed Voice Studio in your biography and resume.
- Students will be responsible for a $20 annual registration fee, which helps offset the cost of sheet music.
- Be prepared for your lesson.
- Arrive early or on time.
- Leave shoes upstairs. There are crocs available for your use.
- Please do not ring doorbell, as it upsets dog.
- Please do not wander around house, as it upsets wife.
- Do not use the upstairs bathroom.
- Do not slam the front door or leave it open.
- Please close the studio bathroom door and turn off the light.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances.
Thank you for your cooperation!