Private Lessons & Group Classes
Bill offers private one-on-one voice lessons for students ages 14 and up. Lesson lengths are 45 minutes or 60 minutes. Hour-long Saturday group classes are available for junior high students under the age of 14. Lessons and classes include vocal warm-up/vocal technique and song interpretation and culminate with an end-of-year performance(s).
Lessons by Audition
Due to the high demand of private lessons and time limitations, students must audition to be a member at the voice studio.
If you need to get in touch with us, please do so by emailing Sally Olson, Managing Director: email@example.com
Studio updates and news (including audition announcements and other opportunities) will be sent via email. Please make sure that you are set up to receive email messages from us by taking a moment now to confirm that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your address book/contact list. This will ensure that messages from the voice studio will not be classified as spam by your email client (if a message is classified as spam, it may never reach your email inbox).
Payment is due at the time of the lesson. If you prefer, you may pay in advance of your lesson. We accept cash or check payable to “Bill Reed Voice Studio”. If you prefer to pay by credit card or PayPal, you must be paying for at least a four lesson package. If you are paying for a single lesson, then you must pay with cash or credit card.
While we understand that there are circumstances beyond your control (ie. illness or emergency), please make every effort to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Each cancellation is a missed opportunity for another student’s lesson. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be billed for that missed lesson. However, you can be rescheduled with no extra charge. If you must cancel a lesson, please email email@example.com
Other voice studio rules & policies:
- To meet our goals we emphatically encourage students to participate in cabarets, workshops and the June intensive.
- Kindly acknowledge Bill Reed Voice Studio in your biography and resume.
- Students will be responsible for a $10 annual photocopying fee.
- Be prepared for your lesson.
- Arrive early or on time.
- Leave shoes upstairs. There are crocs available for your use.
- Please do not ring doorbell, as it upsets dog.
- Please do not wander around house, as it upsets wife.
- Do not use the upstairs bathroom.
- Do not slam the front door or leave it open.
- Please close the studio bathroom door and turn off the light.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances.
Thank you for your cooperation!