Private Lessons & Group Classes
Bill Reed Voice Studio offers private voice lessons for students ages 14 and up. Lesson lengths are 45 minutes. Hour-long Saturday group classes are available for beginning students, ages 10-16. Lessons and classes include vocal warm-up/vocal technique and song interpretation and culminate with performance opportunities.
Lessons by Audition
Due to the high demand for private lessons, students must audition to be a member at the voice studio.
We are currently updating our schedule and studio policies for the 2018-2019 academic year. Please watch this space for more information. In the meantime, if you need to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com.
Payment is due at the time of the lesson. If you prefer, you may pay in advance of your lesson. We accept cash or check payable to “Bill Reed Voice Studio.”
While we understand that illnesses and emergencies happen, please make every effort to give at least 48 hours notice for cancellations. Each cancellation is a missed opportunity for another student’s lesson. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you will be billed for that missed lesson. (However, there may be opportunities to reschedule in some situations.) If you must cancel a lesson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your lesson time.
Other voice studio rules & policies:
- To meet our goals we emphatically encourage students to participate in cabarets, workshops and the June intensive.
- Kindly acknowledge Bill Reed Voice Studio in your biography and resume.
- Students will be responsible for a $20 annual registration fee, which helps offset the cost of sheet music.
- Be prepared for your lesson.
- Arrive early or on time.
- Leave shoes upstairs. There are crocs available for your use.
- Please do not ring doorbell, as it upsets dog.
- Please do not wander around house, as it upsets wife.
- Do not use the upstairs bathroom.
- Do not slam the front door or leave it open.
- Please close the studio bathroom door and turn off the light.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances.
Thank you for your cooperation!